Rate my site
Total of answers: 38

Login form

Search

Site friends

Welcome, UnnamedNewbie · RSS 2024-May-21, 5:51 PM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Iron Fist Clan - Forum » General » Networked games » Mount&blade0closed by wind0 ((no multiplayer; you can use your savage melee skills :D))
Mount&blade0closed by wind0
keppie Date: Friday, 2009-May-29, 9:22 AM | Message # 1
Lady
Group: Members
Load ...
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4882153/Mount_and_Blade_1.011_cracked

Its not for multiplayer, so maybe someone should change it to another thread. Didnt realy know where to post it and get the same attention as here wink

You are an adventurer in the dark ages and you have to gain honour and renown ... I like the concept of the gaming and the melee fights are easy if you can defend yourself in savage happy
Beware: I found it addicting. It is not realy a good game to play when you've to study for your exams dry

κεπ

keppie Date: Friday, 2009-May-29, 11:36 AM | Message # 2
Lady
Load ...
Yeah, its bit comparable, but I prefer Mount&Blade, its more realaistic biggrin The battles and tournaments are realy nice

κεπ

Message edited by keppie - Friday, 2009-May-29, 11:39 AM

Azi_Svk Date: Friday, 2009-May-29, 3:48 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Load ...
MaB is too easy, start is hard, but then it's all too easy i'd say

W4ng Date: Friday, 2009-May-29, 5:00 PM | Message # 4
Clan Leader
Group: Moderators
Maybe it's easy for you because you can use your sav skills in it like kepp said?:p But dunno, i havent played those games yet...

Oh, and nice avatar Lady wink

peanuts Date: Friday, 2009-May-29, 8:08 PM | Message # 5
The almighty P.
Group: Moderators
Load ...
ok both games (TES 3 and 4) have their advantages and disadvantages and I think it depends on the player's preferences whether he considers one to be the better game
I can say you this:
I have played both Morrowind and Oblivion AND the newest Bethesda Softworks game: Fallout 3
all I can say is that I HAD fun with all the games but in the end Bethesda never learned from their mistakes especially concerning balanceproblems while Morrowind was too easy esp with high level chars, Oblivion got like the opposite problem: ridiculously strong goblins while F3 is too easy again...

I hope this will kill the fuel that is about to start a larger argument

and now back to topic: will download it soon, Kepp melee system like in savage sounds cool happy
and the best thing: my exams are over so I hope you are right with the addiction thingy :>

P.S.:

Quote (W4ng)
Oh, and nice avatar Lady wink

HELL YEAH!! biggrin
is it Bloodrayne?

"I want a world in which worms and insects finally taste good again! I want a world in which I can drink from a toilet without getting a rash!"

Iron Fist Clan - Forum » General » Networked games » Mount&blade0closed by wind0 ((no multiplayer; you can use your savage melee skills :D))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Site managed by uCoz